Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Ampersand Claybord

Persuasive Pear
8x10 Acrylic on Panel
Original & Prints Available
Whenever I try new painting products, I normally select familiar subjects for experimentation. In this case, I chose to paint more pears, since I had not previously used the Ampersand cradled claybords. The surface is smooth and accepts acrylics very well. I will definitely purchase more of them in the future. The ¾ inch cradled wood edges give it a finished look, but I plan to paint them with a matching color.

Visit AmpersandArt.com to read more about their claybords (and there is no persuasive incentive!)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6/06/2012

    ... maybe it's just simply a perfect pair. Beautifully done; I have no doubt you will make your goal. As long as I've known you - whatever you set out to do, you simply DO! (Oh and do it well) Loving all the art work and it's fun to see what you will come up with next!
    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, K! Thank you for cheering me on this creative journey, for all of these years! It means the world to me. I'm so fortunate to have you in my life and I don't know where I'd be without you.
    Maybe it's a sentimental pear, lol! E

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!